No dev team is at its best if it needs to worry about client calls, weekly status updates, backlog management, timeline management, vacation planning and many others.
That’s where YOU can make a difference. Join our team as a project manager and help the team perform better.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken English;
- Friendly attitude with a focus on solutions and results;
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Moqups, Google Drive or similar tools;
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- At least 2 years practical work experience in IT Project Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Project scope: feel comfortable working with a predefined scope (don’t forget though that improving ideas are always welcome), but also taking part actively in defining the scope
- Project cost: we are currently making the transition to agile contracts, but some fixed cost projects might also squeeze in
- Project timeline: the average timeline of our projects is 6-12 months, but expect deviations on both ends
- Stakeholders’ happiness: client satisfaction is the ultimate goal of each project, and you are expected to move mountains if needed to achieve it
- Team performance: give regular feedback to team members, and make sure everybody is doing his best to contribute to project success. As we are a remote-first company, you will work exclusively with remote teams
- Saying “no” when the situation calls for it.
Since the position involves a lot of interaction with people, it’s key that your actions always reflect these values:
We are a remote first software development company actively working with people in 10 countries, that is growing at a fast pace.
If you think you’re a match, then we would love to meet you.