If you are a Senior React.JS Lead Developer we'd love to talk to you.
The project you’ll be working on it's a complex AI chatbot platform focused on customer support. You’ll have the opportunity to play with the latest technologies along with an experienced team.
What you'll do
- Lead the Frontend team of senior developers.
- Develop new React components new functionality.
- Improve performance and ensure scalability.
- Make sure the design is in sync with the components.
- Update existing components with new functionality or bug fixes.
What we're looking for
- Embracing tradeoffs: You’re not ideological about technology, you care about the business impact of what we're building, and you prioritise work accordingly.
- Builder mindset: You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience with: Storybook, Axios, Asyngular, Typescript.
- Product background: You've built products that required you to simplify something that was otherwise complex.
Our frontend tech stack
- React & Redux;
- Storybook (we build components in storybook and then integrate them in the UI);
- Asyngular for sockets (we may change it to something else);- Axios for API calls;
*40 hours per week - Mon-Fri (Central/Eastern European Time)
More about us
At Around25 we work with startups from all around the world to help them reach their business objectives by using technology. You'll be seen as "the expert". Your recommendations will be taken seriously and in 90% of the cases actually implemented.
Our guiding principle is "Make it better". At the end of each working day ask yourself: have you made it better today? Be "it" writing code, deploying to production, writing technical specs, attending product planning sessions, or anything else.