We are looking for a passionate Senior Golang Developer with a knack for writing clean code and making it better.
The project you will be joining is an application used for groceries orders and delivery.
What you'll do
- Write clean, testable and efficient code.
- Improve performance and ensure scalability.
- Update existing components with new functionality or bug fixes.
Here's what we will look at in your application
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, the Go standard library, paradigms, constructs, concurrency patterns, and idioms, experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools (static analysis, code generation, etc).
- Embracing tradeoffs: You’re not ideological about technology, you care about the business impact of what we're building, and you prioritise work accordingly.
- Builder mindset: You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Product background: You've built products that required you to simplify something that was otherwise complex.
- Experience with Kubernetes (including Docker & associated tooling)
- Experience with Google Cloud services: Cloud Storage, PubSub, Memorystore & more
- Experience with protobuf and gRPC: tooling, libraries, best practices
- Experience with performance analysis and distributed tracing (Datadog especially)
Also it’s important to us to have
- High quality standards with good communication skills and a willingness to help others;
- Self motivated with a strong biased towards action and improvement;
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Great written and spoken English proficiency.
More about us
At Around25 we work with startups from all around the world to help them reach their business objectives by using technology. You'll be seen as "the expert". Your recommendations will be taken seriously and in 90% of the cases actually implemented.
Our guiding principle is "Make it better". At the end of each working day ask yourself: have you made it better today? Be "it" writing code, deploying to production, writing technical specs, attending product planning sessions, or anything else.