We're looking for a new colleague to lead our recruitment efforts on a global level.
You'll be in charge of growing our recruitment efforts by finding, filtering and matching candidates with open roles.
- Search for job candidates using various resources including social networks and events
- Establish initial contact and engaging with talented individuals in-person and online
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Schedule and coordinate technical calls with our senior interviewers
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with candidates
- Create a short list of available candidates that best match a given role
- Develop personal networks and maintaining relationships with past and potential candidates
- Develop recruitment strategies and keep up to date with industry trends and practices
- Build, organize, manage and grow a global team of Talent Scouts in strategic regions
- Follow, improve, define and document the company talent acquisition processes
- Design and improve interview processes with candidates
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources, marketing, social studies, or similar
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in recruitment
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and hiring techniques
- Exceptional eye for talent and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent marketing and networking abilities
- Mastery of both written and spoken business English (B2+)
- Highly engaging with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interview and negotiating abilities
Around25 is a web and mobile development agency that has been on the market for 15+ years, working with companies and startups of all sizes to help them achieve their goals. We work with a global team of senior vetted developers we hand pick to suit our company values, tech skills and fit within our clients culture.
We are bridging the gap between the needs of local and regional companies and top senior talent, helping them beat their competition by plugging into a faster and more diverse team of talented senior developers, QA and Devops engineers.
With us you'll be regarded as the expert and we rely on you to make independent decisions about how to best help the team succeed while keeping an eye on the company goals.